For all levels of camping, swag to caravan. A unique opportunity so close to the coast. To bush camp on the banks of the Nerang River on beautiful river flats sitting around an open fire with a few drinks under the stars. Swimming in the picturesque rock pools and fresh waterholes. Dogs are allowed but it is advised to have pets restrained at night due to wildlife and cattle.
Chemical toilets are provided. Toilets and hot showers are also available at the Trail Ride reception area. You need to take this opportunity to get out and relax and enjoy the Numinbah Trails rehabilitation of your mind and soul.
Please be mindful of other campers and respect the ambience by keeping noise levels ie: Music and loud voices to a minimum in general and particularly after 10 pm and before 7 am.
- Campers MUST check-in on arrival at our reception to get the campground access code
- Campsites are on a first come first served basis. Please camp responsibly
- Price is $12 per night per person for anyone over 4 years of age
- Large groups (10+) MUST hire their own private toilet
- Day visitors will be charged $5 and need to sign in at recetpion prior to heading to the campground
- CHECK IN: Check in is between 9am - 6.00pm, any later must be arranged prior to arrival
- CHECK OUT: Before midday unless prior arrangements have been made
24 Hours full refund on camp sites, no refund on private toilet hire.
Less than 24 hours no refund.
No refunds will be given due to bad weather unless under extreme circumstances which will be declared by management.